By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This publication describes a number of innovations to deal with variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The equipment offered are effects from contemporary study works concerning receiver front-end circuits, baseband clear out linearization, and knowledge conversion. those circuit-level innovations are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration ways, to music the performances of analog circuits with electronic advice or regulate. insurance additionally features a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign strength and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as proven through try out chip measurements.
- Describes a number of variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated trying out concepts, associated with present business trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch aid approaches;
- Describes theoretical options in addition to experimental effects for attempt chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Best systems architecture books
Reminiscence concerns in Embedded Systems-On-Chip: Optimizations and Explorations is designed for various teams within the embedded systems-on-chip area. First, it really is designed for researchers and graduate scholars who want to appreciate the study concerns keen on reminiscence method optimization and exploration for embedded systems-on-chip.
This booklet describes novel tools for network-on-chip (NoC) layout, utilizing source-synchronous high-speed resonant clocks. The authors speak about NoCs from the ground up, offering circuit point information, earlier than supplying architectural simulations. for that reason, readers gets a whole photo of ways a NoC should be designed and optimized.
This e-book presents a complete creation to protection, from specification to implementation. purposes mentioned contain embedded platforms starting from small RFID tags to satellites orbiting the earth. The authors describe a layout and synthesis stream, for you to rework a given circuit right into a safe layout incorporating counter-measures opposed to fault assaults.
This e-book addresses Software-Defined Radio (SDR) baseband processing from the pc structure perspective, delivering a close exploration of alternative computing structures through classifying diverse methods, highlighting the typical good points relating to SDR necessities and by way of displaying professionals and cons of the proposed options.
- Haptic Systems Architecture Modeling
- Scalable and Near-Optimal Design Space Exploration for Embedded Systems
- Mathematics and the Divine: A Historical Study
- Fuzzy Logic Based Power-Efficient Real-Time Multi-Core System (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Extra resources for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip