By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of luck with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review standards of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Similar protestantism books
On Wings of Eagles is greater than a chilling account of writer John Hall's break out from the cruelty and oppression of his mother's non secular cult. it's a revealing, devastatingly sincere, and occasionally scary account of a formative years lived lower than the specter of damnation, one within which Christ's teachings have been reinvented and used opposed to those that have been coerced to think.
Luther’s Works: the yank version, released by way of Concordia and citadel Press among 1955 and 1986, contains fifty-five volumes. those are a range representing in simple terms a couple of 3rd of Luther’s works within the Latin and German of the traditional Weimar variation, now not together with the German Bible. during this quantity, Luther ends his biography of Abraham (begun in quantity 2) and starts his specialize in the later patriarchal narratives.
The Pentecostal circulate has had a huge effect at the form of globally Christianity long ago century. Estimates are that Pentecostals and charismatics make up nearly one-fourth of Christians world wide, and the numbers are just anticipated to develop. With those advancements comes the necessity for considerate Christians of all persuasions to raised comprehend Pentecostal theology.
Ignite the fireplace inside! what's the distinction among a cry and a standard prayer? A cry isn't really a passive whisper-it is a war-like shout to an Almighty God! The Cry will ignite a brand new hearth inside of you-it will re-light your ardour for God. by way of stripping away the polish and veneer of outward faith and exposing the real cry of your center, God will circulation in methods you by no means suggestion attainable.
- The Best of The Reformed Journal
- Seventy Prophetic Quatrains from the Third Heaven
- Pentecostals and Nonviolence: Reclaiming a Heritage (Pentecostals, Peacemaking, and Social Justice Book 5)
- Heretics Within: Anthony Wotton, John Goodwin, and the Orthodox Divines
- Holy Silence: A Gift of Quaker Spirituality
- Martin Luther: Mystik und Freiheit des Christenmenschen. Textauswahl und Kommentar von Gerhard Wehr (Die Mystiker-Reihe) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558